Hi I'm Janette and welcome to My Sweet Prints!
Here's the story of how it all began...
I left my job as a Graphic Designer in the magazine industry to have my first son. And after designing some prints for his nursery and for other friend's children, everyone kept telling me I should sell them. So I took the leap, set up an etsy shop, and started My Sweet Prints.
What a ride! Things soon took off and I was selling to customers all over the world. That was back in 2009 and My Sweet Prints has come a long way. Our designs are frequently featured in the media (see here). Stocked in shops all over Australia and we are proud to inspire a social media audience of over 15,000.
But nothing much has really changed, I still LOVE creating high quality, positive, inspiring and educational prints and homewares. And connecting with my customers, old and new!
More about My Sweet Prints
• We print our products using FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) paper stock so that you know your art is environmentally conscious
• Our packaging is designed so that your prints arrive safe and sound
• Professionally printed using quality inks and paper stock your prints are made to last
• We pride ourselves on our turn-around times - even for our customised prints
• All our prints are designed to be positive, inspiring, sweet or educational and made with lots of love